Harmony Guest Home Residential Care, is located at the heart of Hillsboro,OR at a charming neighborhood with great restaurants, infrastructure, shopping, hospitals, and providers. It’s a very secure environment with unique décor and patios and large green yards to enjoy. Evenings bring residents to our garden for calm relaxation. The mature landscape offers walking areas to enjoy the surroundings.
Harmony Guest Home is an Residential Care Community licensed by the Department of Human Services for seniors and people with disabilities. We have a reputable name in providing excellent care to our senior population in the Hillsboro area for over 40 years.
We provide 2 programs at our Residential Care Community:
- Our right wing is an Open Unit serving 42 residents with open access. On our open community assisted living, residents are provided with care and supervision. Residents enjoy the freedom of an independent living with having someone nearby to help.
- Our left wing is a Memory Care Facility Locked Unit with specialized care for up to 20 residents with dementia or other related conditions. Our Memory Care Facility has specialized care for residents that require more than assisted living with their day-to-day needs which includes medication and behavioral management.
Harmony Guest Home Residential Care Facility
- Yoga or light work out
- Book Club
- Ice Cream social
- Listening to live music,
- Monthly Birthday celebrations
- Cooking lessons
- Licensed Directed Care Facility
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Cable television in each room
- Daily housekeeping
- 24 hours of quality care
- Assistance at various levels with all activities of daily living
- Medication management and administration
- Fun parties, Activities, & Games
- In-house podiatry care
- In-house doctor visits
- In-house psychiatry care
- Complete pharmaceutical services
- Beauty parlor with beautician on call
- Specialized activity program
- Religious services
- Working closely with each individual’s primary physician